Monday, April 20, 2009

Nestle's Limited Edition All-Purpose Cream in Mixed Berries and Chocolate Flavors


Imagine the possibilities--all the sumptuous treats you could whip up with Nestle's flavored creams. Dollop spoonfuls onto a tall ice cream sundae. Sandwich them between layers of moist loaf cake. Blend them into rich, frosty milkshakes. Infuse them into a ganache or some hand rolled truffles. Toss them up with slices of cold, fresh fruit. Build them into a rich and flavorful mousse. Mind the calories though.

Nestle's Mixed Berries and Chocolate Cream retails for around P49.50 for a 250ml tetra brick. Who knows how long this limited edition product will be selling? I suggest you try it soon, this summer.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love milk and cream back in Manila, until I got here to NYC and found out I was lactose intolerant. Yet I never had that problem in Manila. I wonder if the processing makes the dairy products any different? I tried to explain to Americans why I didn't know about it sooner. For one, we would never find dairy in tetra bricks here... Mmmm creeeeeam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so odd, George! How could you have developed the intolerance there and not here? Gee, don't you miss tetra packs and bricks? Remember those Sunkist juices in tetrahedrons?

    ReplyDelete